So, you want to know what ❤️ means in texting? Alright, we’ve got you covered. We’ll answer that question in this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ❤️ Mean in Texting?
The heart emoticon ❤️ is usually sent in texts as a sign of affection. Now, while it will often be romantic affection, it doesn’t always need to be so. Sometimes, you will see friends sending each other red hearts like crazy, so in the end, there are no rules, really. The ❤️ emoticon can mean romantic love or platonic love, but it always means love.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- You can use it to lessen the impact of refusing someone’s interest
- Can be used to show that you like something other than a person
Examples of ❤️ in Text Slang
- Royce – I love you ❤️
- Kelly – Love you too, babe ❤️❤️❤️
- Lilly – Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for helping me out, you’re the best ❤️
- Jenna – Haha, not a problem, anytime.
- Johnny – Hey, wanna go hiking with me this weekend?
- Tracy – OMG yes ❤️