So, you want to know what 🅿 means to texting? We got you, no worries. Just read this article and everything will be clear! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 🅿 Mean in Texting?
The emoticon 🅿 has been seeing a rise in popularity, and many are not aware of why or how it happened, or what it means.
The emoticon started seeing use after the rapper Gunna started saying he was “pushing P” on Twitter. No one knew what it meant at first, but finally, we found out that P stands for “positivity”
Basically, anything good in your life is P, or should we say 🅿. People started using the emoji to express positivity and it caught on and blew up. Everyone is pushin’ 🅿 now.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of 🅿 in Text Slang
- Mikey – I got the scholarship!
- Nate – Damn, that’s 🅿!
- Cristopher – I went out with my crush last night, that was 🅿.
- Mya – Oooh, I agree, that is really 🅿.
- Kim – Got a new job, found a new apartment, life is good!
- Sean – Yup, you’re pushin’ 🅿.