Are you wondering what 🌚 means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 🌚 Mean in Texting?
In texting, 🌚 , or the new moon emoticon, is used to express throwing shade at someone or showing disapproval. When you’re trying to make yourself look better than the person you are talking to, or someone you’re talking about, you can use 🌚 to express the shade you’re throwing at them.
Emoticons are great when texting because they allow us to convey a variety of emotions. They make texting a breeze because you don’t need to type a lot.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of 🌚 in Text Slang
- Audrey – I’m so much better than Joanne! 🌚
- Chris – Yes you are babe, she sucks.
- Tommy – Why won’t you go on a date with me?
- Lisa – Please, I’m way out of your league! 🌚
- Michael – Do you think you can take on Jack in tonight’s basketball game?
- Tony – oh for sure, it’ll be easy! 🌚