Are you wondering what 👀 means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 👀 Mean in Texting?
In texting, the eyes emoji, or 👀, is usually used as a reaction to something attractive, like a photo of the person you’re texting with. The eyes can also mean that you’re curious about something, for example when you’re prying into gossip or any type of info. Another thing they can symbolize is you doing something shifty or deceitful.
As you can see, this emoticon can have a lot of different meanings, and it all depends on the context.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Something deceitful
Examples of 👀 in Text Slang
- Mike – Hey, wanna send me a picture of yourself? 👀
- Anna – Sure, I just took some good ones!
- Jackie – I saw your new pictures on Instagram. 👀 Super hot!
- Dave – Haha, thanks! I’ve been working out.
- Frankie – So, what were you and Lisa talking about earlier? 👀
- Lucy – That’s none of your business lol