Do you want to know what 👉👈 means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 👉👈 Mean in Texting?
In texting, the combination of emojis 👉👈 is called “twiddling your fingers”, and is used when you are nervous and/or embarrassed about something you need to talk about. It originated from anime fans, but nowadays everyone is using it.
It is that simple, it is just a visual representation of being nervous and shy.
This combination of emojis doesn’t have an alternative meaning.
Examples of 👉👈 in Text Slang
- Kimberly – Joe, I wanted to tell you that I really like you… 👉👈
- Joe – Oh wow, I like you too!
- Jenny – Do you want to go to prom with me? 👉👈
- Lucas – Yeah, of course!
- Patricia – I accidentally broke your Playstation 5… 👉👈
- Tommy – What? How did that happen?