Are you wondering what 🖤 means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 🖤 Mean in Texting?
In texting, the 🖤 (black heart) emoticon represents a lack of emotion or emptiness. The color black is perfect for those types of emotions (or lack thereof), and this black heart is the emoticon of choice for that. People use it when they talk about dark stuff, or depressive topics.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Depressive love
- Love for sad stuff
Examples of 🖤 in Text Slang
- Kenny – I feel so sad today, nothing makes sense 🖤
- Mike – Dude, everything will be okay.
- Stan – Are you done with crying about your breakup all day?
- Lisa – No! I want to die! 🖤
- Randy – I want to watch a sad, depressing movie! 🖤
- Noel – Can I come over? We can watch together.