Are you wondering what 😅 means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ???? Mean in Texting?
In texting, the 😅 emoticon (grinning face with sweat) represents relief after you narrowly avoided disaster. The disaster doesn’t need to be anything super serious, but you definitely feel relief after avoiding it. This is when you use 😅.
It can also represent embarrassment.
Emoticons can be super useful to convey emotions through text easily, without writing too much.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of 😅 in Text Slang
- Kenny – I almost got hit by a car earlier, that was crazy! 😅
- Billy – Wow, are you okay?
- Tony – Hey, I forgot to buy you a present for our anniversary. 😅
- Gina – Oh don’t worry about it, I’m used to it.
- Randy – I have to keep avoiding my boss at work today, he’s mad at me 😅
- Pamela – Damn, good luck.