Are you wondering what 🥶 means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 🥶 Mean in Texting?
In texting, 🥶 is the emoji people use to express several things. Of course, being cold is one of them, but that is actually not used that often. In general, you use it to express discomfort or awkwardness. Another common meaning is that it is used when talking about someone that is really cool and dripping in swag, as a way of support. It can be generally used to describe stuff you consider to be cool.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Cold weather
Examples of 🥶 in Text Slang
- Brian – Did you see Jack today in school?
- Lisa – Yes! He looked so good, he’s so cool! ????
- Earl – Not sure how I’ll handle the presentation at work tomorrow, I’m scared 🥶
- Carrie – No worries, you got this!
- Willie – I saw the new clothes you were wearing today. Crazy drip! 🥶
- Barbara – Haha, thanks!