Do you want to know what 🥺 means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 🥺 Mean in Texting?
In texting, 🥺, also known as the pleading face emoticon, means that you are pleading, as the name implies. Basically, you are trying to win someone’s compassion or sympathy. It can also convey feelings such as sadness, guilt, and the act of begging.
Emoticons really help us show various emotions easily when texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of 🥺 in Text Slang
- Danny – Why did you tell my secret to Randy?
- Bobby – Sorry 🥺 I thought I can say it, don’t be mad 🥺
- Carlie – Will you go to the mall with me later, please 🥺
- Marissa – Alright, we can go.
- Liam – What’s up, why did you call me?
- Terrence – I need someone to help me move furniture… 🥺