Are you wondering what 121 means in texting? In this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is read on! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 121 Mean in Texting?
In texting 121 stands for “one to one” or “one on one”. You basically use it when you want to invite someone to a one on one conversation or you are describing such a situation.
It is incredibly simple to type so people often use it for this. Nowadays, it is becoming more and more important to speed up texting, so people often use these types of abbreviations.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Rule 121 on the Internet: If it’s a chat site, people will hook up on it.
- 121 rule is also the girl code for not getting back with an ex
- Mazda 121
Examples of 121 in Text Slang
- Nina – hey, can we talk 121 later?
- Randy – Sure, no problem…
- Harry – Anna invited me to a 121 later on…
- Lydia – Uh-oh, you’re in trouble.
- John – So, who do we invite to the movies with us tonight?
- Tyra – I really want just us to go, spend some 121 time together.