So, you want to know what 1437 means in texting? This one is quite interesting, but we know the answer and so can you if you keep reading! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 1437 Mean in Texting?
1437 means “I love you forever” in texting. It is basically a code that you solve by counting the number of letters in each word of the phrase. There is one letter in “I”, four letters in “love”, three in “you” and seven letters in “forever”.
That’s basically it, if someone writes 1437 to you it means they love you forever. That’s nice, isn’t it? However, it is often used casually since it is so easy to type, so be careful!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- The year 1437
Examples of 1437 in Text Slang
- Kyle – So I bought that shirt you always wanted for you! I’ll give it to you later 🙂
- Lara – Awww 1437
- Johnny – Hey babe, can’t wait to see you..
- Lucy – I can’t wait to see you, 1437
- George – Hey, remember that favor you asked me to do for you? It’s done!
- Janet – Wow, you’re the best! 1437