So, you want to know what 1437&6 means in texting? That’s easy, just read this article and you will find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 1437&6 Mean in Texting?
1437&6 in texting means “I love you forever and always”. There is a shorter version which is just 1437 and it means “I love you forever”.
This is basically a code, and it is quite easy to figure out. You just need to count the number of letters in each word of this phrase. There is one letter in “I”, four letters in “love”, three in “you”, seven letters in “forever”, and six letters in always.
This grandiose declaration of love is sometimes used casually, so be careful how you interpret it!
- 1437&6 has no alternative meaning, it is really unique!
Examples of 1437&6 in Text Slang
- Ryan – Since I won the lottery, I decided to give all my friends some money, so check your bank account!
- Micah – Oh wow, thanks dude, you’re the best, 1437&6.
- Lucy – I ordered those sneakers you always wanted for your birthday!
- Tom – What?! Thanks, babe 1437&6
- Brandon – Hey, what’s up?
- Kelly – Nothing, just thinking about you and how 1437&6.