Are you wondering what 2nd@ means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 2nd@ Mean in Texting?
In texting, when someone talks about a 2nd@ they are referring to your second profile on social media. The @ is used as a “tag” for your nickname on sites like Twitter or Instagram. Sometimes people will have multiple accounts for whatever reason, and we reefer to that as a 2nd@. It’s simple!
This term doesn’t have an alternative meaning.
Examples of 2nd@ in Text Slang
- Barbara – I have too many followers on my Instagram, I had to make a different one for close friends.
- Lucas – Really? What’s your 2nd@?
- Anthony – My Twitter feed is filled with garbage. I made a second account where I only follow friends and family.
- Kelly – Oh, that’s cool, what’s your 2nd@?
- Zack – My girlfriend is famous on Instagram. But she has a private account where she added me as well.
- Jason – Nice, what’s her 2nd@?