Are you wondering what 2nite means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 2nite Mean in Texting?
2nite is simply a different way of spelling “tonight”, or “tonite”. You simply read the number two and the word “nite” together, and it is pronounced the same way as “tonight”.
There is no particular reason why you would write this word this way, although it is a bit faster and slightly more convenient. Other than that, it does look kind of cool, in that 90s way, which is really popular nowadays.
- There are no alternative meanings for this expression.
Examples of 2nite in Text Slang
- Mike – Are we going out 2nite?
- Johnny – Yup, can’t wait!
- Chris – Got any plans for 2nite?
- Miles – Nothing special, just watching Netflix I guess.
- David – I miss you so much!
- Pamela – I finally have some free time 2nite so we can meet up if you want…