Do you want to know what <3 means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does <3 Mean in Texting?
In texting, <3 represents a heart turned sideways. You send this to people you love and care about. It is an easy way to display affection. It can be used to display affection towards things, not just people. Of course, you can always use the regular heart emoji found on messengers, but this way of typing it is a bit old school. this was used before smartphones, so it has a special flair. You can always switch it up, but just remember to regularly send a <3 to the people you care about.
The <3 symbol doesn’t have alternative meanings.
Examples of <3 in Text Slang
- John – I miss you so much!
- Monica – I miss you too! love you <3
- Amber – I bought new shoes today! <3
- Catherine – Let me see them.
- Anthony – Hey, wanna come over?
- Billy – Sure, I was bored anyway. Will we play Street Fighter? <3