So, you’re wondering what 33 means in texting? Not a problem for us, we will provide you with the answer you’re looking for. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 33 Mean in Texting?
When someone sends 33 in texting it can mean multiple things. However, the most common one is simply a sign of affection. The numbers create an emoticon, basically. However, to give these numbers meaning you have to put a less-than-sign (<) in front of them. This way it looks like two hearts sideways.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Kiss kiss
- Anal sex
Examples of 33 in Text Slang
- Jenny – Hey, I’m taking you to dinner tonight!
- Brandon – Oh wow, I love you <33
- Kyle– Hey, did you like the present?
- Kate – Hey Kyle, I absolutely loved it <33
- Rita – Thanks for always listening to me, you’re the best.
- Lucy – <33