Are you wondering what 666 means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 666 Mean in Texting?
666 is a symbol for the “number of the beast”. It is basically the number of Satan, according to superstition, and a symbol derived from satanism. It is mostly connected to heavy metal music and its entire style and subculture and doesn’t mean anything serious.
People generally use it when they reference something that has to do with heavy metal or rock music.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Chinese expression for someone that has a good technique in what they do
Examples of 666 in Text Slang
- Andy – Did you listen to the new Iron Maiden album?
- Peter – Hell yeah 666, it’s so good!
- Chris – Are we going to that metal gig tonight?
- Mia – For sure, I can’t wait! Rock on! 666!
- Christine – Man, whenever I listen to Sepultura I just want to write 666 everywhere haha
- Regina – Yeah, heavy metal does that to you.