Are you wondering what 7 means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does 7 Mean in Texting?
In texting, 7 can mean several things. Of course, the first meaning is the regular one, it is simply the number 7, and that is the most common meaning. However, there are a few other “hidden” meanings.
It can also mean “I love you”. That phrase has seven letters, and if you replace it with the number 7, it can act as a secret code that says “I love you”. However, this is extremely rare and people don’t use it that much. It can also be a sign of positivity.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Lucky number
Examples of 7 in Text Slang
- Larry – What is your favorite Final fantasy video game?
- Miles – Of course, it’s number 7! It’s the best one!
- Pierce – How many points did Jim score at the game?
- Annabel – Only 7, but he played good defense.
- Thomas – What is your favorite number?
- Harry – It’s 7, it’s my lucky number!