So, you want to know what a blue heart means in texting? Keep on reading and you’ll find out because we have the answer to that question. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does a Blue Heart Mean in Texting?
When someone sends a blue heart emoticon when texting, it is a sign of affection, similar to other heart emoticons. However, there is a unique meaning to the blue heart that many might not be aware of.
While the blue heart is a sign of affection, it is reserved for friends only. So, if you’re flirting with someone and they send a blue heart, chances are they consider you their friend and nothing more. You could say that you have been friend-zoned.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Leading someone on
- Femboy emoticon
- Blue balls
Examples of a Blue Heart in Text Slang
- Tim – I really do care about you…
- Katrina – Aww, I care about you too ????
- Lenny– Thanks for doing that, you’re my best friend ????
- Andrea – No problem, you’re my best friend as well ????
- Zoe – Thanks for being there for me through everything.
- Channing – Not a problem, you know I got your back ????