Do you want to know what a red heart means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does A Red Heart Mean in Texting?
A red heart emoticon (❤️) is a sign of affection in texting. It may or may not be romantic affection, but you send it to a person you care about. Even friends often send a red heart to each other.
The level of affection can be different, but a red heart always represents love.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- When you like an object or a piece of media
- Used ironically for someone you dislike
Examples of a Red Heart in Text Slang
- Jack – I love you!
- Lucy – Love you too ❤️.
- Donnie – last night with you was great ❤️
- Brie – Yeah, I had fun as well ❤️
- Thomas – Can’t wait to see you again ❤️
- Jackie – Oh I miss you so much, babe.