Wondering what a white heart means in texting? Answering that will be a piece of cake for us, you just need to read this article to get your answer! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does a White Heart Mean in Texting?
A white heart emoticon (????) is generally used when you want to show someone support. You can send it after a message to a friend that has lost a loved one for example. It is also commonly used in captions in photos because it looks nice. Still, the main meaning of a white heart in texting is emotional support for the people you care about.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Close bonds
- Innocent love
- Admiration for white objects
Examples of a White Heart in Text Slang
- Jayce – Hey, I’m sorry for your loss. I’m here if you need anything. ????
- Melanie – Thank you so much, I appreciate it.
- Kurt – I heard about what happened with your dad, let me know if I can help. ????
- Goldie – Yeah, it’s a mess, thanks.
- Neil – I saw the perfect pair of white jeans I need to buy! ????
- Patrick – okay, send me a picture when you buy them!