Are you wondering what a yellow heart means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does A Yellow Heart 💛 Mean in Texting?
The yellow heart emoticon (💛) represents love and friendship, but not romantic love. It can be a sign that someone likes you, but strong romantic feelings still haven’t developed. Don’t get too excited if your love interest sends you a yellow heart, however, it means that there is hope!
Emoticons are an easy way to convey emotions, but they can also be a bit hard to interpret. This is why we are here!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
Examples of A Yellow Heart 💛in Text Slang
- Brandon – Can’t wait to hang out with you tomorrow!
- Sheila – Same, you’re my best friend! 💛
- Thomas – Dude, last night was awesome!
- Andrew – Yeah, we usually have a great time when it’s the two of us! 💛
- Zack – Can I take you out for a drink tomorrow night?
- Lucy – Sure! That’s a bit unexpected but why not! 💛