Are you wondering what ack means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Ack Mean in Texting?
In texting, “ack” is an exclamation that can mean shock, surprise, or disappointment. It is basically the sound you sometimes make when you feel one of those emotions. By using “ack” in a text message you are simply transferring that sound into text.
Using words like these in texting is what makes it a great tool because we can show different types of feelings and emotions without describing them.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Nantucket Airport call signal
Examples of Ack in Text Slang
- Lucy – Ack, a dog just bit me!
- Tommy – Oh wow are you okay?
- Anthony – Hey Gina, what’s up?
- Gina – Ack! I almost got hit by a car right now!
- Jake – Ack! My wallet is at home and I’m in front of the register in the store!
- Tim – I’m coming, I’ll give you the money you can return it later.