Wondering what “alaye” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Alaye Mean in Texting?
In texting, “alaye” can mean two things. It is a term used to describe an incredibly smart and powerful person, and it can also be a code used between African scammers in text to find out if the other person is a scammer. Basically, the latter makes it a sort of a code word.
This word is not used very often, but most of the time if you see it you should be careful because you might be dealing with scammers.
This word doesn’t have an alternative meaning.
Examples of Alaye in Text Slang
- Bobby – Can you send me your credit card info?
- Brie – Alaye.
- Timothy – Jack is so smart, I love that guy.
- Kelly – Yup, he’s an alaye for sure!
- Jaden – Some guy just texted me and said “alaye”. What does it mean?
- Lucy – That’s a scammer, don’t talk to him.