Wondering what ALOL means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ALOL Mean in Texting?
ALOL is an acronym for “actually laughing out loud”. It is basically a modified version of LOL or LMAO. You use it when you want to say that you really are laughing out loud because of a message. Many times people will type LOL, but won’t be laughing for real. ALOL shows that you actually did laugh.
This is another acronym that helps you convey your feelings easier, which is why texting is so great and popular today.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- A Life Once Lost
- A Legacy Of Love
Examples of ALOL in Text Slang
- Edward – I can’t believe I fell down those stairs today…
- Bella – Oh my God, that is hilarious, I am ALOL
- Tommy – Do you remember when Timmy peed his pants in class?
- Mick – Yes, that was so funny, can’t believe you remembered it ALOL
- Leo – ALOL at the fact you had to stay at work because of George.
- Gina – That guy is the worst…