Do you want to know what AMP means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does AMP Mean in Texting?
AMP is an acronym for “any means possible”. It is a phrase used when you want something done no matter the consequences or circumstances. People use this when they desperately want or need something, or when they have an important assignment they need to take care of.
AMP is just another acronym that makes texting real convenient!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Ambition, Money, Power
Examples of AMP in Text Slang
- Linda – I really need to find the money to pay my rent…
- Randy – Do what you gotta do AMP!
- Donnie – We need to make the best project in our class by AMP!!!
- Michael – Damn, chill out, it’s not that serious…
- Kate – Are you going to the Drake concert?
- Homer – Yes, I need to be there by AMP!