Do you want to know what and means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does And Mean in Texting?
In texting, and means the same thing it means in every other context. It is a conjunction that links two clauses together, it’s really simple. There is not much else to say about it, really. And is just and, always has been and always will be.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Automatic Digital Network
- Airbags Not Deployed
Examples of And in Text Slang
- Gary – Who are you inviting to the party?
- Nina – Nick, Gina, Bobby, Michale, and you!
- Lisa – Can’t wait to see you AND hang out with you a lot!
- Bobby – Same, I miss you so much!
- Tyler – Why don’t you like Billy?
- Mick – He’s arrogant and rude.