Are you wondering what ard means in texting? In this article, we will provide you with the answer. Keep on reading to find out! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Ard Mean in Texting?
“Ard” is a slang term that means “alright”. It originated in Philadelphia and somehow found its way into texting as well. It is simply a shorter way of confirming something. Instead of typing “alright”, or “affirmative”, you can simply type “ard”!
In texting nowadays, it is important to be as quick as possible, so these types of abbreviations really help out!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Awkward Restroom Dialogue
- Admission, Review, and Dismissal
Examples of Ard in Text Slang
- Liam – So how was your date with Julie? How is she?
- Baxter – Eh, she is ard…
- John – How was the party last night? Did I miss anything?
- Nina – It was ard, you didn’t miss much.
- Becky – So, how is the pizza at that new spot?
- Carol – it’s ard, there are much better places out there.