So, you want to know what argh means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Argh Mean in Texting?
In texting, “argh” is an exclamation that represents annoyance, exasperation, or another negative factor. You use it as a subtle scream of disappointment about something that happened and use it mostly when you’re annoyed.
Texting allows us to have substitutes for various sounds we make in conversations. This is what makes it amazing.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- The sound pirates make
Examples of Argh in Text Slang
- Kimmy – Did you do the assignment for class?.
- Nicki – Argh, no, I was too lazy!
- Kendrick – Argh, I can’t believe Linda hooked up with Kevin!
- Nick – Well, you waited too long.
- Britney – Why didn’t we go to that party last weekend?
- Aaron – Argh, don’t remind me, we missed out!