Are you curious about what ASAB means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ASAB Mean in Texting?
ASAB is an acronym for “as a bitch”. It is a phrase that is used after an adjective to make a comparison and add some more impact to your original statement. For example, you could say that you are “high as a bitch”, meaning you are extremely high. But, you can simply use ASAB instead of writing the whole phrase. It’s simple.
Acronyms can be extremely useful when you’re texting because they shorten long phrases, making them super convenient when you’re in a hurry or busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Assigned Sex At Birth
Examples of ASAB in Text Slang
- Lisa – I can’t believe Jim cheated on you.
- Marge – I’m angry ASAB right now!
- Billy – I love your new sneakers.
- Freddie – Yeah, I was fly ASAB today!
- Thomas – Wanna smoke some weed later?
- Renee – You’re late, I’m already high ASAB!