Are you wondering what ASF means in texting? We have the answers you’re looking for right here, in this article. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ASF Mean in Texting?
ASF is an acronym for “as fuck”. It is an alternative way of spelling AF, which is the more common acronym. This one got really popular with the rise of TikTok and is generally used after an adjective to make a comparison and add some more impact.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- And so forth
- Alive since forever
- Airborne Special Forces
Examples of ASF in Text Slang
- Laura – OMG Timmy, you’re cute ASF!
- Timmy – Oh wow, thanks haha
- Kelly – Did you see that girl at the coffee shop today? You two would make a cute couple!
- Roy – Yeah I did, she was hot ASF.
- Mimi – Man, can’t wait to go to that pizza place again.
Sonny – Same, their pizza was tasty ASF!