So, you want to know what ATB means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does ATB Mean in Texting?
ATB is an acronym for “all the best”. It is a way of wishing someone the best, but shorter and more convenient. You can use it in texts, especially for casual acquaintances. With ATB you can easily wish someone the best without typing long sentences or wasting time.
This is why texting is extremely convenient. It can help you talk to people efficiently when you’re busy.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Across The Board
- Active Time Battle
Examples of ATB in Text Slang
- Johnny – Hey, I heard about the good news, ATB man.
- Chris – Thanks, it’s great.
- Tommy – I hope my tips helped you, ATB with your assignment!
- Andrea – Thanks, you’re the best,
- Anthony – What did you text Randy about earlier?
- Tony – I wished him ATB on his new job.