If you’re curious about what YW means in texting, you’ve come to the right place. We’re going to explain what it means and give you some examples of how to use it…
What does ATP Mean in Texting?
ATP is an acronym for “at this point” or “at that point”. Acronyms are incredibly popular in texting because they take less time to type. By using acronyms like ATP you can text more efficiently!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Adenosine triphosphate
- Ask The Planet
- About To Pee
Examples of ATP in Text Slang
- Jenna – How are things with you and Matthew?.
- Pam – Well, we’ve been seeing each other for so long that ATP I consider us exclusive.
- Emily – So you were on your way home when you heard someone walking behind you, then what?
- Tom – Well, to tell you the truth, ATP I thought someone would try to rob me.
- Robert – Hi honey, can you prepare lunch at 5 PM, I’ll be late home.
- Julia – Honestly, Robert, ATP I feel like I’m your servant, not your wife!