Wondering what awh means in texting? That’s easy, we know the answer, and you can get it if you read this article!. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Awh Mean in Texting?
In texting, the term awh means the same thing as “aww” – a way to write the sound you make when something is really cute or disappointing.
We usually react with an “awh” when we see a picture of a baby, but also when someone cancels an appointment, for example.
By using awh, you can easily convey your emotions through text!
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Always With Honor
- Along With Hubby
Examples of Awh in Text Slang
- Brian – Here’s a picture of my niece.
- Thomas – Awh, she’s super cute.
- Buffy – I can’t make it to your birthday tonight, I’m so sorry.
- Julia – Awh, it won’t be the same without you.
- Anya – Me and Nick went on a date today and we held hands while walking!
- Noah – Awh, you guys make a cute couple.