Are you wondering what “aww” means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Aww Mean in Texting?
In texting, “aww” is a term of endearment you use when something is cute, sweet, or touching. It is basically an exclamation for the sound you make when you see something like that. You can simply use “aww” in text messages as a reaction to a cute picture or something that happened that you consider touching.
By using words like this one, we are able to convey our emotions easier through texting.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Any Which Way
- Average Weekly Wages
Examples of Hey B in Text Slang
- Amber – I just got a pet cat!
- Miles – Aww, that’s so cute can I see her?
- Joey – Nina bought me new pajamas!
- Barbara – Aww you guys are so cute.
- Betty – Did you see the pictures of Liam’s baby?
- Sharon – Aww, yes! She is incredibly cute!