Do you want to know what AYDY means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does AYDY Mean in Texting?
AYDY is an acronym for “are you done yet?”. It is a question we often ask people when we want to ask them if they are finished getting ready for something, OR when they can’t stop talking about something and we want them to shut up.
When you’re having an argument about something with a partner or friend, saying AYDY might get them to shut up and let you say what you want.
This acronym doesn’t have alternative meanings.
Examples of AYDY in Text Slang
- Barbara – So basically, you don’t respect me, you never take me out, you’re awful!
- Jason – AYDY? Because that’s not true.
- Liam – AYDY? We need to be there in 30 minutes!
- Kimberly – Yes, I’m ready, you can pick me up!
- Noel – So he told me that I’m stupid. And then…
- Trina – AYDY? Because I’m not interested in that story.