Are you wondering what “babe” means in texting? That’s not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Babe Mean in Texting?
In texting “babe” is a term of endearment. It can be used between romantic partners, but also between friends. It is just a nice way of addressing someone that is very dear to you. It’s that simple.
By using different slang words in texting, we are able to convey various emotions. Babe is one such word.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Good looking person
Examples of Babe in Text Slang
- Johnny – Hey babe, when do I pick you up?
- Alexa – Around 8 PM is fine babe 🙂
- Barbara – Wanna hang out later today?
- Nate – Sure thing babe, let me know when.
- Ryan – Hi babe, wanna go to the movies later today?
- Antonia – Sure thing!