So, you want to know what BAS means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BAS Mean in Texting?
BAS is an acronym for “b*tches ain’t sh*t”. It is a phrase that originates from hip-hop music and basically means that women aren’t worth anything. It is a degrading phrase that shouldn’t be used, although some people (including women) use it jokingly. Men sometimes use it when they get their feelings hurt by a woman.
However, be careful when you use acronyms like this one because you never know when someone might get mad.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Blank Ass Stare
- Big Ass Syndrome
Examples of BAS in Text Slang
- Bill – Can’t believe Tina left me…
- Tommy – I told you man, BAS.
- Anthony – Why did you fight with Trina?
- Lucille – Because she keeps getting on my nerves! Man, BAS!
- Jake – I only care about the money! No need for girls! BAS!
- Roseanne – Sure, Jake, whatever you say…