Are you getting confused by the never-ending gaming slang you encounter each day? If so, you won’t need to worry. We have the definition of “based” below. Also, we have examples of how you can use the term in a conversation.
What does Based Mean in Gaming?
The term “based” is a popular expression in the gaming community which means you agree or support a statement that another gamer said. Gaming and streaming communities use this expression to show support to other players that have suggestions or insights about a certain game.
Based could also positively describe a person or gamer who is confident in himself or herself.
Examples of Based in Gaming Slang
- Bob – I would say that the game was totally fair. We watched it from start to end.
- Gwen – Based. I agree with you.
- Dennis – Do you think he cheated? I just think that it’s impossible to be that good overnight.
- Bianca – I was thinking the same. Based.
- Hannah – Someone based my statement about the new game policy. I’m not the only one who thinks the policy is off.
- Reginald – Well, I also agree with you.