Wondering what BBC means in texting? No worries, we’ll answer that question for you. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BBC Mean in Texting?
BBC is an acronym for “big black cock”. It is definitely a dirty phrase that is most commonly used when sexting – texting with your sexual partner. Be careful though, some might consider it racist.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- The British Broadcasting Corporation.
- Bitches be Crazy
- Bitch, Be Cool
Examples of BBC in Text Slang
- John – Did you enjoy last night?
- Lori – Yes baby, I loved your BBC…
- Tia – So, what’s the word on the street on Peter?
- Lydia – I heard he’s a sweet guy, but more importantly, he has a BBC!
- Andrew – Yo, I heard you were in the shower together with Tom at the gym?
- Ted – Yeah, I know what you’re gonna ask, it’s true – he has a BBC.