Do you want to know what BBE means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BBE Mean in Texting?
BBE is an acronym for “bad b*tch energy”. This term is used generally for women who are strong and gorgeous. A “bad b*tch” is a good-looking, successful, and independent woman, and someone who has bad b*tch energy or BBE is just like that. People use this acronym when they do something that is cool or bossy to describe them.
Acronyms make texting super easy and convenient, which is why they are extremely popular.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Barely Breaking Even
- Bluest Blue Eyes
Examples of BBE in Text Slang
- Kelly – I’m filled with BBE today, I can do anything!
- Mike – You go, girl!
- Stan – Man, I really like Jennifer…
- Lisa – That girl has tons of BBE for sure.
- Randy – I’m not confident enough to try anything with Becky.
- Noel – I get it, she has amazing BBE.