Are you wondering what BBL means in texting? Well, you’re in the right place because we will answer that question for you right here. We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BBL Mean in Texting?
BBL is an acronym for “be back later”. It is a common, simple phrase used when you have to stop texting but you want to let the other person know that you will be back. Nowadays people text a lot, and conversations can get quite lengthy. If you don’t want the person you’re texting to think that you won’t be back in the conversation, a simple BBL will do the trick.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Brazilian butt lift
- Bad bitch life
- Bareback Lover
Examples of BBL in Text Slang
- Kyle – Oh hey, gotta go now, BBL!
- Emma – Alright, talk to you later then.
- Tina – And then, he told me that he doesn’t want to be with me anymore because he fell in love with another girl…
- Johnny –Wait just a sec, I need to go but I’ll BBL so you can continue the story then.
- Sam – Alright, my boss is calling me so I gotta go, but BBL!
Tom – Sure, do your thing, bye!