Are you wondering what Bcc means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. Just read until the end and you should get it easily! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Bcc Mean in Texting?
Bcc is an acronym for “blind carbon copy”. It is something you might have seen in e-mails. There is a field marked with “Bcc”, where you can put e-mail addresses of people “secretly”. This means that others won’t know that they received the e-mail.
That’s basically it, when someone is talking about Bcc in texts, they are probably referring to e-mails or some other messengers.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Boot Camp Clik
- Bay Command Console
Examples of Bcc in Text Slang
- Mikey – Hey, can you Bcc me in that group e-mail?
- Tim – Sure, not a problem.
- Jack – Can I Bcc you in that e-mail with my presentation?
- Linda – Sure, no problem.
- Kevin – Why am I receiving these e-mails all of a sudden?
- Taylor – Someone Bcc’d you.