Are you wondering what BD means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BD Mean in Texting?
BD is an acronym for “big deal”. It is really simple. Any time you would write “big deal” you can use BD instead. The term “big deal” is used in many different situations in conversations, and in texting, you can simply write BD.
Acronyms make texting super easy and convenient, which is why it is the preferred method of communication for many.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Balls Deep
- Baby Daddy
- Black Disciple
Examples of BD in Text Slang
- Luke – I hate Lucas, he thinks he’s such a BD.
- Owen – Yeah, he’s annoying.
- Kendrick – Sorry I can’t come to your birthday…
- Marissa – No worries, it’s no BD.
- Kelly – Why is everyone making such a BD about a basketball game?
- Shawna – Girl, it’s March Madness, everyone loves that.