So, you want to know what BFD means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BFD Mean in Texting?
BFD is an acronym for “big f*cking deal*. It is a phrase used sarcastically when someone talks about something like it’s important, and you don’t think it is. So you say “bit f*cling deal”, or BFD to say that you don’t think it is that big of a deal.
You are basically saying that you don’t care about that and don’t consider it important. Someone might consider exams a big deal and you don’t. You can comment on that by saying BFD and state your opinion in a sarcastic way.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Back From the Dead
- Bad Fur Day
Examples of BFD in Text Slang
- Kyle – I like Vanessa but she had so many boyfriends before me…
- Mickey – BFD! Who cares, if you like her do something!
- Lucas – I have an exam tomorrow and I barely studied, I’ll kill myself!
- Dina – BFD, even if you fail there is always next time!
- AJ – Rory called me dumb in front of everyone, it was so embarrassing.
- Karl – BFD, who cares, you know you’re not dumb!