Do you want to know what BFM means in texting? Not a problem, in this article we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BFM Mean in Texting?
BFM is an acronym for “big freaking mess” or “big f*cking mess” if you want a less polite version. It is a simple acronym used to describe a situation that got out of hand and turned into a mess.
Acronyms make it easier to describe events and convey certain emotions, which is why they are so popular in texting. No reason to waste too much time writing long texts when you can shorten them easily.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Big Fat Meanie
- Beg For Mercy
- Bill F*cking Murray
Examples of BFM in Text Slang
- Mike – Did you hear about John’s car crash?
- Peter – Yeah, such a BFM…
- Chris – I got into a BFM and I need you to help me get out of it.
- Frank – Alright, what happened?
- David – If we don’t finish work by tomorrow, we’ll be in a BFM!
- Regina – Yeah, we better get to work.