Wondering what “bio” means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Bio Mean in Texting?
In texting, a “bio” most commonly refers to the description a person writes about themselves on their social media profiles. It is often used on Instagram and Twitter, where your bio is the text next to your profile picture.
People often try to write all kinds of funny stuff to make themselves seem interesting. So the next time someone mentions your “bio”, you can be sure they are talking about the things you wrote about yourself on social media.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- By Invitation Only
Examples of Bio in Text Slang
- Mike – Hey, I was wondering what to write in my bio on Insta?
- Wanda – Not sure, maybe some deep, meaningful quote you like?
- Lucy – Did you see Kelly’s bio?
- Trina – OMG yes, can’t believe she wrote that, she’s such a slut!
- Katy – Your Instagram bio is too funny!
- David – haha, thanks, I’m usually a really funny guy.