Are you curious about what BMF means in texting? Not a problem, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. Just keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BMF Mean in Texting?
BMF is an acronym for “be my friend”. It is a phrase people used to use in chat rooms back when there were no social media. Somehow it stuck and is still being used today.
People can use it jokingly, for example in an argument, or when meeting new people online.
It is easy to type, and you save time by using an acronym.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Blowin’ Money Fast
- Black Mafia Family
Examples of BMF in Text Slang
- Rick – Hey, it was nice chatting with you. Wanna BMF?
- Mike – Oh yeah, for sure.
- Tony – Why are you mad? Why won’t you BMF?
- David – Come on man, stop joking around.
- Tonya – Hi, I’m lonely, can you BMF?
- Wayne – Sure, why not.