Do you want to know what BMS means in texting? Alright, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does BMS Mean in Texting?
BMS is an acronym for “broke my scale”. This acronym is used as a compliment when you want to describe how good someone looks. Instead of rating their looks from 1 through 10, you simply say they look so good they broke your scale or BMS. It’s simple.
Using these types of acronyms makes texting really convenient because you can convey different feelings easily.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Blowing my sh*t
Examples of BMS in Text Slang
- Jenny – Did you like my new dress?
- Ryan – You looked so good you BMS!
- Bob – Girl when I saw you at work today… You BMS!
- Nina – Haha, you’re too cute.
- Christopher – Was my new shirt too tight? Maybe I should have bought a bigger size.
- Kimberly – You looked amazing, you BMS