Are you wondering what “bod” means in texting? That’s easy, in this article, we will provide you with the answer. All you need to do is keep on reading and you will get it! We’re going to explain what it means and provide you with some examples of how to use it…
What does Bod Mean in Texting?
In texting, “bod” is an abbreviation for “body”, It’s that simple and there is not much more to say about it. This abbreviation originated from Australia but quickly spread all over the world. You can use “bod” instead of “body” all the time. It is shorter and more convenient to type.
It can also mean a few other things, but it would be rare to see them used this way…
- Beware Of Dog
Examples of Bod in Text Slang
- Mike – I need to start working out…
- Lucy – no you don’t I love your dad bod!
- Owen – Man, you’re so hot Tori, I love your bod…
- Tori – Chill, Owen, we only had a one-night stand.
- Ricky – I’m jealous of Johnny’s bod.
- Marge – You’re hot as well, don’t worry.